Dust created from litter and waste puts a serious strain on your facility’s ventilation equipment. When applied to fans, cowlings, shutters and louvers, SWASHDUST-REPEL™ builds a protective shield that significantly reduces dust buildup throughout your grow-out. Regular use of SWASH™ enables fan equipment to perform with 20 percent more efficiency. An added bonus? Cleaning time drops by 30-50 percent, and requires 30 percent less water.
To order SWASHDUST-REPEL™ fill out the form below. We’ll be in touch shortly!
HOW IT WORKS: Swash™ products work in three distinct ways:
Improves the ability to clean and disinfect by creating a wax type finish, gloss and shine
Minimizes the attraction of foreign matter and prevents the build up of dust
Extends surface protection
Application to Exhaust Fans on the inside.
Application to Exhaust Fans on the outside.
WATCH OUR 45 SECOND VIDEOS
SHOWING WHERE SWASHDUST-REPEL™ CAN BE APPLIED.
Benefits of using Swash™:
Boost Sanitation Levels
Untreated Dark-Out (light trap)
Treated Dark-Out (light trap)
The above pics were taken at Brandy DeLoach’s pullet farm in GA. This is week 5 into a 21-week flock.
Interested in learning more about SWASHDUST-REPEL™?
Access all of our informational guides.
- Big Blue Stores
- G&M Sales
- Hog Slat (Georgia Poultry)
- Holly Farms, LLC – Jay, OK
- Ideal AG Supply – Brownsville, OR
- Kingston Construction Equipment
- MaryDel Ag Supply
- Midsouth Cage
- NIPCAM Services of Alabama
- Northeast Agri Systems – PA, DE, VA, NC
- Piedmont Farm Systems – Statesville and Wadesboro, NC
- Rebel Nutrition - Swift Current, SK Canada
- Smith Poultry Supply
- Stockyard Industries – Australia
- Superior Poultry – Cave City and Pocahontas, AR
- Taylorsville Poultry – Taylorsville, MS
- The Durham Company – Forest, MS
Field Application Specialists:
- Andrew (Drew) Sanderson
Andrew Sanderson Commodities – NC
Join Our Newsletter List
Biweekly Product and Industry Updates
We’ll be in touch shortly!