SWASHHOUSE™ can serve as a powerful part of your regimen to improve the cleaning process in poultry houses and maintaining proper sanitation in hatcheries. The liquid is neither corrosive nor acidic, and is easily applied to chick and poult trays in order to seal porous surfaces and boost sanitation levels.
SWASHHOUSE™ can also serve as a sanitation tool for swine facilities. Fecal matter leftover after the cleaning process poses a serious health risk to piglets. Applying SWASH for Swine™ between groups ensures a cleaner, safer environment for pigs.
To order SWASHHOUSE™ fill out the form below. We’ll be in touch shortly!
HOW IT WORKS: SWASHHOUSE™ works in two distinct ways:
Improves the ability to clean by creating a wax type finish, gloss and shine
Extends surface protection
WATCH OUR 45 SECOND VIDEO SHOWING WHERE SWASHHOUSE™ CAN BE APPLIED.
Benefits of using Swash™:
Boost Sanitation Levels
Interested in learning more about SWASHHOUSE™?
Access all of our informational guides.
- Big Blue Stores
- G&M Sales
- Hog Slat (Georgia Poultry)
- Holly Farms, LLC – Jay, OK
- Ideal AG Supply – Brownsville, OR
- Kingston Construction Equipment
- MaryDel Ag Supply
- Midsouth Cage
- NIPCAM Services of Alabama
- Northeast Agri Systems – PA, DE, VA, NC
- Piedmont Farm Systems – Statesville and Wadesboro, NC
- Rebel Nutrition - Swift Current, SK Canada
- Smith Poultry Supply
- Stockyard Industries – Australia
- Superior Poultry – Cave City and Pocahontas, AR
- Taylorsville Poultry – Taylorsville, MS
- The Durham Company – Forest, MS
Field Application Specialists:
- Andrew (Drew) Sanderson
Andrew Sanderson Commodities – NC
Join Our Newsletter List
Biweekly Product and Industry Updates
We’ll be in touch shortly!